So here goes the first update....
Kai:
Kai is starting to like school again. He loved it at first and then a few weeks ago he would cry and cling on to my leg when I try and leave him there, but the funny thing is, is that he still would not leave when it was home time, it would take me 20 minutes to get him to leave. Funny boy! But now every school day he tells me "Mummy, I'm not going to cry, I'm just going to be mad and wait for Jayden and when Jayden gets here I'll be happy". Jayden is Kai's friend. He is our sponsors little boy and they live just down the road from us. They play so nicely together. So now he just sits on the bench and waits for Jayden to come to school and then he is fine, no more crying just some sulking now and then haha. Kai can write his name and draw wonderful pictures, his favourite picture to draw is a man on a boat with the sunshine and birds. He's getting very good now!
Sienna-faye:
Sienna is almost one, YAY! She'll be turning one on Sunday, I can't believe how quickly the year has gone! She is such a big girl now. She can say several words: Mumma, Dadda, SiSi (when she wants food lol), Hiya, Brobra (brother), she has said Kai once but not again, she says Yeah, Nan and I think that is about it. She waves byebye when it is time for bed. She still isn't walking but pulls up/cruises around everything. She can stand by herself now, the other day I stood her up and she stood there for a good 3 minutes.
We're having a party/BBQ for her birthday on Saturday, it should be lots of fun. I'll post pictures of them after the weekend.
Kai and Enna just love each other so much, they play so nicely together. They're always hugging and kissing each other!
That is about all for the updates, I'll leave you with some pictures. Until next week!

4 comments:
Aww this is such a lovely idea Jodie. They're so adorable!
Loads of Love Becki xx
Hello I followed you here from Sophie and Sams blog. Enna is one!! my God is it really a year ago Sophie and I were in babies r us in Cambridge, when your Mum called to say you had, had Sienna....how time flies, hope your are enjoying Las Vegas.
Jodie you did a great job on this. The kids look great and so happy...
Hugs,
Judith
Becki, thank you :)
Ann, hello! Yes Enna is going to be one, the time has flown by :( I didn't know Sophie was in Babies'R'us when my Mum called, how funny! We are loving Vegas! Thank you!
Judith, thank you so much! They are really happy kids :adore
Post a Comment